Saturday, March 23, 2013

people stared BE a

Foolishly hopes that x-rated boar to spoil to more run more far, the gradual disappearance is in the wood.
If the Nao that I feel suspicious Nao head, don't know this pigheaded person why sees I run, I not am said that is I helping its,it didn't understand me, impossible, might it not be after the spoiling of Yi star monster language with is the language of fifth planet different?
I puzzlingly shook to shake head and walked to the front of that simple and crude den and stretched hand to spoil an inside uniquely monster egg to took out, spoil the monster egg spreads a burst of toward me thermodynamic energy, suddenly spoil once the monster egg move and unexpectedly imitate a Buddha to soon hatch from eggs of appearance.
I Ya way:"Can't, how can and so Qiao of, unexpectedly be hatching from eggs."
Face moonlight, spoil monster egg to more and more move badly, I hold it with the hands, looking at of caution hatches from eggs, not big effort, finally forbid not to live to toss about in a piece of eggshell near the right side, the runt of the underneath side of a quilt noodles to knock to open, a wet delicate small hoof son stretched out first.
The small hoof son of powder delicate desire drop, let once people see to go up and then forget not to drop, in a short while, the small hoof son shrunk to return to again, is again to toss about very a burst ofly, finally results in battle extension, the cerebellum bag drilled out, unexpectedly is also a powder color from the place breaking open in times before, only nose is white.
Young and delicate skin none silk hair, , tiny open of big eyes deeply is one silk water spirit, surprisingly beg for a person to like.
I looking at it lovely appearance, also dare not believe at 1:00, the big body ran in times before, all over the face Liao tooth, the boar of black hair time body's spoiling will is its parents.I arrive is feel may the parents of this egg already drive just that boar spoils to kick out, but by coincidence again come to three Chai dogs of greeds, expend a great deal of speculator whom the boar of physical strength spoils temporarily and has no ability to kick out to inquire since then, and then loathe to give up the spoiling of mouth monster egg, so would refuse to budge down.
I secretly scolded a boar for running to spoil, this time, pink of the piggy have already climbed out, the body fee of fat Du Du makes an effort, at the moment lie on my palm is taking a rest.
Petite physique, the body of meat meat, pink body color, lovely of big eyes, I have already decided that this piggy spoils I to keep.I once saw at Li Jia in the Earth a pig spoil, this pig spoiled not to have much attack dint, however they had special ability, be carry on long-distance leave of transmission, as for the distance of transmission was far near to be about to see the Class that the pig spoils.
More miraculous, the individual pig spoils in aid of the host's time and space jump up and change an in words, is the any ages that can freely return to pass by.However this is just a legend, haven't heard where accurately jot down.
Stop for rest good of the piggy spoil, flutter to climb to start and swallow the eggshell a little to the belly.I spoil piggy to hold to in the moment and cautiously observe, vacate another hand and induce it.
BE playing of happy, suddenly a hazy felling,such as tidewater, once flows out, I all over beat to arouse to work properly and immediately was vigilant, skill Che"the thick earth is solid" caution on the alert.
After demoniac affair, I no longer is the child of village just, ownly fix for more high, more feel the persons whom the world fix for Gao than oneself much numerous.
Inside interest Qing nest but, guard in the body on all sides, just past Sen cold feeling, greatly increase my pressure, this pressure bears comparison with devil to my felling.Isn't the night of month circle tonight, if the superior who really runs into devil Class will be very tough.
The piggy spoils to also imitate a Buddha to detect dangerous, quietly lie prone in the my left hand, an on every occasion.
I don't dare as well to slightly move, afraid give to conceal at secretly of enemy in take advantage o of machine, spirit and capability are raised by me and go to, six know to intelligently catch a little action on all sides.
Darkly win my taste cannot compares with of some one tree fork up, a pair of blood-red eyes are positive greedy of hope me.
The invisible pressure makes continuous exudation sweat of my forehead, inwardly surmise in the heart, this actually is who, fix in order to will be so high, with I just of felling, this gloomily inside the interest take improbity of meaning.Oneself actually walks of is what luck way, just solved an insolently ambitious improbity guy, have never thought just on arriving Yi star ran into one again more evil.
The information being smooth bursts upon a silk deadlock, a dark shadow with anything that vanishes similar speed suddenly to my hurl come, luckily I take precautions against very strict, had no flurried Shan body to once hide his first-time attack.
The absolute being sword in the hand just wanted while counter-attacking, the shadow of human figure has already been missing and again disappears at sparse Lin Zhong.
Lin Zi after the danger of in a flash, and then change the appearance of returning the dark Ji.
I am dark to sigh very quick speed, I always didn't expect to meet with today by speed the opponent from the Xu.
The dark shadow that a shot doesn't become, hid tuft grass this time cluster.Make what people stared BE, a Gao Da Dun's body how can narrows to hide in the tuft grass.
Don't know which elder generation once once said with me, bestly defended is an aggression, defended with its dead life to rather give it a gamble, or could have a ray of hope.
I although six know very intelligent, after all is very greatly limited in the dark night, hardest discover a hiding of the other party body of.In my heart on moving, the Shu ground will work properly turtle Ding to invoke.
Immediately the Xia light is ten thousand, the whole slice of wood's son print to shoot of like the daytime, I sweep to see with all strength a suspicious place on all sides, sharp-edged of the look in the eyes is on the whole to develop a function, tuft tiny swollen grasses perpetrated my attention, and I jump air and intentionally and every where chop down indiscriminately.
Remembered the enemy's concealed body of, I shout at top of voice "the Kai turns" and work properly turtle Ding to turn to make five colourful lights to up throw to my body in succession and don't not see to me the title of "battle armor king" at after Yi star up show ascend a show.
One works properly dint to spread all over whole body very and quickly and blends my inside interest and ownly fixs to promote for several, I ain't concealing real strenght, a wildly drink, split to the land productivity of hiding of enemy body but under.
The absolute being sword in the hand receives Huang Guang to cover with the whole regiment grass Cu at inside, the Shi wants to cut it kill in on the spot.


Chapter 12 beginning will evil Luo(two)



Hide in the grass cluster, just inwardly satisfied dark shadow in heart, really could not anticipate this ownly and start object unexpectedly will thus difficult tie up, past every time can easily successful early give°ed his vigilance heart to decline to lowest, meet with me today, is he misery during a lifetime.
Absolute being sword such as all over the place of the power take everything away, the dark shadow person is indeed truly learned, turning point, nowise hand goes limp, although dodge of extremely distress, was still escaped this by him to almost and necessarily kill of a shot.
It Be marveled to his to fix to show consideration for, I starting more and nowise.
Has been been so many matters, my oppose experience to the slightest be no more inferior to than a whichever superior.
If the mercury leaks the offensive of ground continuous and never-failing to receive in the past, determinedly could not make him have the opportunity of anti- hand, dark shadow person also calculate get, severals' facing to face personally be contused 34 by me, knew at me could not beg for good go to, don't love a war as well, try very hard to one shot, immediately the Yi is to the distance.
See this Liao to escape, my disease drinks a way:"The bear of the earth!"
The bear in a flash of the earth appears in the forest, along with the roaring low of bear of the earth, numerous soil arrows stone stings continuously of drill from the underground.
Dark shadow person Cu cannot compares with to defend and immediately and again gets hurt, again because is continuously to have a sharp sharp stone since the underground side came out, the dark shadow person's speed is consumedly subjected to influence, although just the effort of a short moment, I have already chased to come up, the absolute being sword wields, way way sword the spirit nowise show consideration of sting past.
The dark shadow person harms to up add wound, is again tightly forced by me, the vehemence is big weak, more stab because of stone of the cause can not develop oneself to hide a body form of long to.
I opportunity to hold tight, the slightest don't dare to relax in the heart, if can make use of this opportunity to remove this Liao to also be regarded as for empress the people of the Yi star did a little good matter.The at present dark shadow person has never seen, but from the abrupt sneak attack and the his body send forth the dissimilarity of usually of improbity breathing, I judge this person settle is belong to equal kinds of goods with devil.
The dark shadow person succeeds in escaping not to drop and have to become overdo to come hard Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment