Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats By Dre Justbeats pring roll in big re

Make a phone call, we hence rushed through to come over together."
I am some to ashamedly say:"Execuse me, in fact isn't that I don't want to notify you, is small cloud don't want to make an affair by himself/herself complicated, prepare to live for us several individuals make here even if, so ……"
White Wei white my one eye, the tiny Chen says:"That do you depend on her?We how say to is all sister, see to you very unfair to elder sister?"
I suddenly and violently sweat, hurriedly defend, until the fee exerts saliva to just let white the Wei is just a little satisfied.
I am breathing a sigh of relief, white Wei but small voice smile to say:"The Wei son sees to a girl many, you cope with also very tired?Xi Xi."
I am cold, when had white Wei elder sisters of wise good virtue to all learn some witch's breathing?See, hereafter my day may sorrow!However the wood have already become boat, thus and what then?!





Book eight thous the dreamlike birthday of chapter 219 force(next)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:30 chapter word numbers:4835


I took a look outside in the door and smile to say:"Should can't again someone came?"
Immediately after I again the low voice ask the orchid in autumn:"Yi,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, how to didn't come your blue elder sister?"
The facial expression of the autumn orchid seems suddenly some panics get up, falter several voices say:"Blue elder sister ……H'm, seem to be today to have to attend a public-spirited activity, so have to take a gift to come over."
I didn't also care and just noded, hence said:"That good, we start holding us now grand party?Everybody tastes the birthday cake that I personally do all of a sudden and also connects to take sharing for a while the happiness of small cloud first, how?"
Pure Yan and autumn orchid listenned to all big to toss about for surprise, all running to the cake of that 5 F go to.For the sake of this big cake, I exactly spend for a hour time, the fee devoted and looked to return to be regarded as to so return to matter, shoulded don't throw to teach me teacher king's face for studying to create cake in those early years.
Light snow after just a little eating an one mouthful, immediately the surprise ground called and said:"Elder brother, the cake of very fresh delicacy!You are definitely free to be getting more carefree, must often do cake for me to eat hereafter!"
My wry smile wears have no language:Wench, do you still want to be cake to eat not to become for rice?The An isn't an occupation pastry teacher!
Which know a words of old Lin to let my cold sweat immerse Yin to come out:"The younger sister of the light snow though you trust.You see your elder brother sought so many sisters for you, annually birthday have to how many?If your elder brother's affairs such and such development bottom goes, when the time comes you affirmation the sorrow cake eat not over!Ha ha."
I annoyed while smelling the speech ascending almost regardless of Lin Lin's face, almost fly a leg to assault that to talk nonsense of guy.However the reaction of pure Yan seems to be sooner some than me, she smiles to sing ground to walk to the old Lin in front to say:"Old elder brother Lin, seem you to my elder brother's affairs very some applauses and envy BE?"
The old Lin frightenned suddenly and violently and coldly to back an one step while seeing the pure Yan ascending, after was been whole by the wench over once, old Lin a toward being bitten by the snake, decade afraid well rope, completely don't dare pure Yan of Le of tiger beard!
After sharing cake, everyone is again done by me of a way elegant food draw on.The old Lin is to admire La son to drop to the ground, part the gourmand greatly start chewing, part the Du Nong say:"Old …… your older generation son affirmation is cook a meal for emperor of resist kitchen …… want to be not how cook a meal to compare at a time to eat well at a time ……"
I poured one cup red wine for him and said:"Old Lin you can get slowly eat, don't choke to break down, Lin Lin's elder brother's wife could get to seek me to claim, that I fold old origin!"
Station Lin Lin in the neighborhood is abashed red Qiao face to say:"Wen Zong trusts, if he has a meal will choke bad, I sign Ma Rang from I here class is over, absolutely can't bring trouble yours!"
The old Lin smells the speech frighten the unexpectedly true Qiang wore, Lin Lin hence have to to him at after carry on the back to tap,Beats By Dre Justbeats, Chen way:"Saw your much person, ate Qiang to also write.Be really of!"
The old Lin raises a big shrimp, the wry smile says:"Cough, all frighten for you."
I listenned to not from lose to smile.Immediately my Mo counted for a while and took part in totally having of the small cloud birthday party 15 people today, luckily I do of vegetables weight very foot, should still enough, at most again add 12 kinds all right.However, had better increase the staple food some.H'm, the finished product spring roll that I bought yesterday can be deep-fried deep-fried, can regard as a food, and can make decision a food, and that supermarket sells of the spring roll flavor is also very good.
Thought of here, my Nian a big shrimp dynasty kitchen walks.Arrive at a kitchen, I from three open the door of take out spring roll in big refrigerator, burn oil pan to prepare to deep-fry some spring rolls.Suddenly if I think of in the refrigerator to still have some fried dumpling, if the foolish meeting is still not enough, I deep-fried for fried dumpling, Hey Hey!
I am opening deep-fried spring roll in the kitchen, sudden someone slightly walks to me after death.The orchid that becomes overdo to come a to see, but is an autumn.My smile asks a way:"Orchid how don't eat?"
The autumn orchid slightly embraces my empress to carry on the back, silent a short while sigh to say behind:"Elder brother, like this good of you, why will someone give up?"
I am one earthquake, not from must apprehensive ground to ask a way:"Wench you at say what?"
The autumn orchid didn't answer, but hugged I more tightly, the deep feeling ground says:"Elder brother, ignore others how, all only have you forever in my heart.Even if the landslide ground splits, I want ~only and elder brother together, Be not afraid of everything."
I smile to touch the small hand of the orchid in autumn and say:"Wench, I know your heart for elder brother.However, you seem to be still to have to what rubbish want to say to the elder brother?"
The autumn orchid explores a cerebellum bag from the back, stares at me and suddenly says:"Elder brother, I ……do not want to sing.I want to return to study, the graduation is behind peaceful and serenely and the elder brother wait upon each other, all don't leave an elder brother during a lifetime."
I am one Zheng, detect to seem to be some not to, hence ask a way:"Orchid, what affair?"
Autumn orchid Leng for a while, suddenly smile to say:"Nothing important.H'm, be missed you too much, thought every day do you think all that sleeping isn't good.Elder brother, do you say that my meeting can't long for into a disease?"
I lower the head to took a look her that pure Qiao face and say:"Orchid orchid, your affirmation met what affair.H'm, isn't a show biz to have what person carried on to harass to you?Tell you that the blue elder sister has no?"
The autumn orchid hurriedly shakes head to say:"Have no!I recently all with teacher Tian and blue elder sister together, in addition to producer, record sound the teacher, make-up man almost have never seen outsider.Even if is personal single song that publicizees me, I have no label company now, so also there is no person needing make contact with of.Stop worrying an elder brother, I ……H'm, isn't the problem that you think, I just sometimes the dead hour wake up, suddenly feel oneself don't greatly seem to suit to do this line of.Connect to go out sometimes all inconvenient, and then can not live together with elder brother.Is alas!"
I this just lets go of heart, hence the smile says:"Orchid, sing is it you that sign the next target?Now that we are very not easy to come out square one, not ability the light speech give up.Probably you feel some now orientation not, but as long as we make great effort and leave the target of our house Be getting nearer, we can carry out our own ideal."
The autumn orchid tightly sticks to depend to just nod to say on my back, silently and very long:"Knew an elder brother.H'm, I just is also temporarily think impassability.Elder brother, for the sake of our house, I will make great effort."
I will deep-fry good last spring rollses to start to copy to put dish, it is that cleverly made nose wing,dr dre cheap, say to turn round very intimately an orchid of clenching the autumn:"Hard is can, but you must also keep awake brains in the show biz, don't easily believe anyone.We are famous and then walk proper way, eradicate completely any behind the scene deal."
The autumn orchid suddenly shouts that the ground is on my face to kiss for a while, then emphatically noded to say:"H'm, I knew an elder brother.I listen to the graceful elder sister once speak you cross swords with her in the sickroom on that day of affair, I am also similar to you will say towards asking for humiliating the guy of my character:I, refuse bargain!"
I listenned to be not got up by cachinnation and said:"That friendship, unexpectedly connect oneself embarrassment like that dare to take out to say, see to her face not thin!"
The autumn orchid hugs my arm, we walk toward the living room together to, she the slanting head looking at me to say:"Elder brother, that is the your performance of Ya Jie Ai.She really regrets to the affair in that day now, BE Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment