Friday, November 23, 2012

cheap dr dre beats stand is why still

Uncle Shi gives first you, even if your news is of no use also unimportant, be is you with the predestination of the uncle's."
The young girl picks up I put she the fairy stone before the body, tightly embrace in the bosom, contain in eyes full the tears looking at my way:"Thank uncle!Uncle, this gives you, you see to have to use."
The young girl once passes a date book and looked have already had equal age.I lightly open date book, sees above write "evil jail" two fresh and red and big words.
I continue to keep on turning over, indeed as expected is the date book that describes evil jail, I favour turn over the part concerning stone cave, record stone cave above and very clearly of various.
It is full of turning over of strain to next page in my heart.
After all I am to be worried that the remark of next page is empty very much, so, so date book to me have no use the least bit.
When date book up that writes very full form of written and gets into the time of my eyelid,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, I can not help having the impulse to want to call to make a noise.
Rockslide mountain, an in everywhere all probably the mountain area of rockslide, whole is the crag for reaching to the sky on all sides, at crag on, will fall in numerous megaliths at any time.
The megalith greatly is small, there is a houses smallly and around big, big of even than imperial palace still big, good enough to neighborhood 100 Zhang square the circle all cover at inside.
Here, I and a group of way friends put together a life of, emit will be beaten medium danger by the rockslide at any time, continuously ex- go under the big rock.
However this mountain area walk, and then lost two bosom friend ways friend, but we all have no time as the sacrifice of the way friend sad, because is next to sacrifice, may be oneself very much.
I see here and jump first to turn over the next page and indeed as expected still have been already recorded to say.Only so, I have been very satisfied.
I laid up this while signing:"Young girl, you this date book have very big use to me, so I should heavily remunerate you to just go, you say that you want what, as long as you say, uncle's hasing in no case will be stingy."
The young girl finally peeps out the smiling face of one silk, she hesitate for a long time just way:"Uncle, I don't know that I want what, I the family who want to protect me."
Taking one in the speech is unspeakable and touching, see I am sad, hence lightly hold the hand of young girl all alone, result this holds me to just know, the young girl still does to have to really annoy inside the house.
The dint of that slightly anti- earthquake I how again meeting not understand, immediately I had idea, with it give young girl some fairy stones, also rather accomplish young girl to become a superior.
I way:"Young girl, uncle even if give you again many fairy stones are also have no useful, you should understand ……ordinary person not guilty, the truth keep in mind its offense of Bi, so the uncle decides and lets you becomes a superior, so you just have the protection the family's ability.Uncle's decision do you agree?"
The young girl thought one way of thinking:"Uncle ……I agree, uncle, I call small You."
I easily smiled a way:"Small You, this is a good name, come, the uncle takes a Dan medicine for you first, after eating this, the true spirit in your body would be stronger, then teach you some martial arts, not very good?"
Small You arrive at this time just truely peep out happy smiling face, way:"Uncle, I listen to yours."
Hence I turn head to say to the mirage:"Need not made a tent, we this returns to ship."
Although the mirage isn't understand is why, still keep noding an answer:"Oh,cheap dr dre beats, that waits my a short while, I lay by a tent first."
I turn head and the small You say:"Small You, you first return with me to go on board, over there, uncle just need not worry to be bothered by the other people, you say good?"
The small You lightly nods to express consent, hence we have walked for a night before returning to on board, is much more than a little girl to feel tired, even I am also similar, have to take a rest first.
This sleeps until just come over physical strength instauration at the midnight, this lets I not from must think of the scene that trains in the sorcery star heavy snow top of hill.
This because I thought of a problem and want to once rush evil jail, must have to have abundant physical strength, want to rush a pass by present physical strength, the just like says dream at the person of Chi.
Seem before formally rushing a pass, again carried on an extreme limit to challenge, the after all abundant physical strength is the capital that lives a life.
Take the small You to the recreation room on the battleship, set recreation room temporarily after forbiding outsider to get into, I this just holds a first-class fairy stone all alone and take out one all alone cup all flowers the wine(can make the person who do the force shorten for 30 years of bitterness fix of achievement) let the small You drink, then pour one cup back up.
Immediately after I hand lightly according to on the head of small You, the luck rises the true dollar in the body, slowly 100 meeting caves of You top of head got into since the childhood.
I am to intend with the true dollar of oneself, break through inside the body for small You of strange through eight veins, and the effect of all flowers wine to strengthen the true spirit of small You.
Can I also know, the sea transportation is used a true dollar, compare a hundredfold on the outside difficulty under this month, so have to concentrate spirit to go all out.
This not only relate to the life of small You, be I by myself also will have equal danger.
Really dollar a get into the body of small You, indeed as expected such as I anticipate, the true dollar is almost in difficult pass, go forward 1 inch each time, the price cost is really hard to imagine.
Luckily, the small You has no unwell felling, probably because the true dollar marches forward slowness, the small You on the contrary could not feel pain and sufferings that should have.
I can feel the fairy stone of left hand at this time, just with compare want to be quickly at ordinary times the speed up a hundredfold is adding my depletion, even if such, still keep having some too busy to make proper response fellings.
I dare to strut about, the favour changes the first-class fairy stone into to wait a fairy stone especially, the improvement adds of velocity.This changes and just give°s the problem solution to drop.
I am in the after the event just that knows from the mirage, originally in the month under the sea nobody dare to do so.This kind of depletion basically adds not to come over, usually is those fix a person to know that when living a life is hopeless would the Qing make an effort and do for descendant of in the future paving road surfacing woulding so.
Its result is certainly a spirit to spread achievement eliminate, usually can not even break through a blood vesselses, at most just let the descendants get a little more some advantages, as time passes, the wish of the nobody did a similar affair any further.
But I now really don't know these, I know, no matter have much difficult, I will go all out and complete oneself to the commitment of the small You.
In this way, time spent can grow, fully spend me for 11 days, just inside the small You body of strange through eight veins to all break through.
I don't know my conduct and actions and unexpectedly let the small You become the state in month a first superior, because of the state in month, so-called superior also however can break through 1, 2 Jin veins.
Be like small You so, not only strange Be had no Zu by spreads widely eight veins, serve another term Du two veins, including life and death entrance, all drive my one breath to master, this just accomplishes a special grade superior who has never appeared in the state in month.
Luckily still have already fixed Luo within this period of time at, will fix to three times feed me to drink the next cannikin every day thousand dews to add physical strength, otherwise I basically even support three days not to come down.
And thousand dews also not the Kui is the human life delicacy,Beats Solo HD, its effect just presents at this time, I not only can't have the phenomenon of physical strength shortage and more let my spirit every moment be placed in the best status under.
Also because have this relation at, I just can one unexpectedly whole achievements, beat the most perfect foundation for small You.
After breaking through the blood vessels of whole body for the small You, I then read the method of spreading the achievement by idea, will a set of inside the movement method of house heart method print in the brain of small You.
Include a set of light achievement, a set of sword method, a set of point cave skill among them, and some foundations make pill knowledge, finally before the small You faces to walk, also send give her ten first-class fairy stones and two wait fairy especially of stone.
This is to do exercises in gymnastics at ordinary times for small You of use, my believing these 12 fairy stones to be is an enough small You from cradle to the grave of use.
After the small You leaves our views, fix Luo to just ask me the way:"You taught her some what?"
I say with smile:"Nothing important, inside the achievement is a Buddha Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment