Monday, November 26, 2012

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com tence water lotus'

Go, arouse Hua of water voice.
But that smiling face than cry to still make people mournful!I have never seen make public sour smiling face thus during a lifetime!
I self-effacingly sit to pour in the water, the heart bottom is empty, as if oneself lost the thing of the most precious world.Water lotus, the fairy within heart of this oneself, finally still keeps missing with oneself!
"Is elder brother Wei you?You came?"The sudden distance spreads jade the voice of Qiong surprise for sky, immediately the girl splits an inside Pa the ground ran to come over.
See water lotus, the jade Qiong in the sky obviously one Zheng, immediately rejoiced ground to pull her to smile:"The elder sister of water, you can come over to accompany me!Is my a person very afraid here!"
Immediately girl the dynasty was aquatic me am sweet sweet on smiling, quietly stretch out a little finger head to hang up to hang up to me.
My station is started and go ashore to tremble body up sprinkle the water stains of Li, strong make a smile of way:"Small Qiong there still waits me.Let me go to and pick up your elder sister to come over good?"
The jade Qiong in the sky's tooking a look has been silently having no the water lotus of language and order and immediately and bashfully repaired 1:"However, you get first joss-stick I am for a while ……"
While hearing this sentence, water lotus' whole body not from the forbidden ground shiver for a while, immediately the back towards delicate neck of my jade to start becoming flaming red.She flounces jade the hand of Qiong to walk toward deep place in the hole several steps for sky.
Although the jade Qiong in the sky has an abashed idea,this girl's sub- vegetable is big-hearted, pour also not Niu Ni, jumped to come over a hang on my neck, show a leg to round on my waistline, immediately on the my mouth ruthlessly kissed for a while, immediately once the Luo Luo smile and jumped down, red the small face twist the body dynasty water lotus to after death make track for.
I stare at water lotus that Ao however stand erect of rare figure, the at heart is bitter to be like a moment to swallow into all yellow lotuses in the world.
When her figure disappearance at turn Cape, I even clearly hear my own heart-broken voice ……
Is affectionate but flower heart of I, whether at suffer retribution?Recent a year to girl have no go toward but disadvantageous of I, finally again encountered once miserably heavy of stroke, although be unlikely to equal the betrayal of Liu Qing's shadow to I bring of tore pain and sufferings of heart crack lung sort, this missing and painful felling, still let I can not from hold.
Profoundly shout to take a suck at fresh air, I depressedly a head of plants into water and again returns to a hole outside.
From the stone pond in explore successful in career, but see let me shocked act:Chen Qing Yun and Gu China positive hand in hand, warm and affectionate the wall out and away depending in the precipice whisper what!
Pour, Chen Qing Yun don't know that Gu China is a male kid?Even if some time Ji isn't big, but seem to be also just just smaller than you ascend 12 years old?And he thus very intimate, I can't feel jealous not become?Depend, I will never be a certain to bully I's girl friend Zhao to call consumedly!
See me suddenly rise from pond water, Chen Qing Yun is a bit tiny flurried, immediately and unexpectedly and generously loosen the hand of opening Gu China, walk to the side of pond dynasty I sweetly smile.
However be full of in my feeling of jealousy of in the heart, but this smile became the meaning of taunt.I am a don't utter ground to climb to go ashore, or so conjectured a short while, sank a voice to ask a way:"What about elder generation?"
Chen Qing Yun but don't answer, just toward I left see right to attend to of, have deep idea ground to smile.
"Get angry?"Her low voice says and simultaneously and carefully took aim my one eye, don't know why to always have already grown the meaning that wants to smile at the same time.
"Have no!"I positively say immediately and again inquiring Han Ning Dong's direction.
"Elder generation?"Chen Qing Yun is some to surprisedly say:"Has not she already entered hole?Did you didn't see her?Might it not be ……"
"I know where did she go to."I break to settle ground to say, immediately Piao is pondering ground take aim my Gu China one eye, cold way:"You which first past?"
Chen Qing Yun smiles sweetly, way:"Still make me first past, the guy of narrow mind!"
After we sink into water bottom, Chen Qing Yun suddenly an embrace I, then lazily climb to in my back, unexpectedly make me visit behind her back.
Although I is with sudden force a bit not great,still didn't struggle, just rowed own arms.
Sudden girl the slender finger is on my face lightly glide,dr dre cheap, I cautiously feel and soon see her Be writing what.She is scolding me, like:Vinegar altar son, vinegar urn, stupid, piggy pig etc. ……
Although also dislike jealous taste,think of Chen Qing Yun and Gu China that very intimate shape I the heart bottom living unclearly painful.See this woman not only don't think to repent at this time, unexpectedly still challenge my endurance heart again and again, is not risen by at heart fire, at random several palm shots beat at woman that has a full figure of fart fart up.
The woman is all over and involuntarily painful to arouse traverse for a while, immediately the polar region of injustice at I back toss about.But I this time don't depend on.
Depend, if is again self-indulgent, in case of you red almond wall, make the hat that the crest has a color for Lao Tze to wear, the wall skin of our old Wen Jia only afraid all want to become deeply green such as people enter party party ensign!
The woman is again been whole several times by me, hence pipe down, but on my face constantly the Zu scold, like:The maltreatment is crazy, beat the wife's bad egg, jealous of bedlamite etc. ……
But arrive when I annoy for her beginning Du but the woman causes disturbance and always seduces to inhale my tongue his/her own mouth, then unexpectedly uses close beautiful Chi to carry on cruel revenge to me and make me misery.
She still uses at the same time soft private parts at my under the body get Ceng and be my little Long Gao towering rise, the but again cruelly steps aside and make I flame of sexual desire Fen heart, whole body suffered like be tored by the ant to bite.
Very not easy water after, woman Jiao Chen the ground beat me, the small mouth inside is to continuously and fumingly blame I maltreat my own small pretty wife, don't know to love a female kid.
"Hereafter prohibited to became intimate with so with that rabbit again, otherwise you don't want to follow me!"My heart in in fact very angry, in anger but without remorse say,beats by dre australia.
"Rabbit?"Chen Qing Yun is some to amaze, immediately realize what, unexpectedly smiled out, pondered ground to looking at me to say:"Do you say that his meeting can't take knife to chop down you if Gu China knows that you call his rabbit?"
I cold way:"If he takes knife to chop down not to chop down, I don't know, however if he dares again with belong to my woman to hang up to take, I see me to take knife to chop down him to pour yes!"
Say, I part toward walking in water to, part way:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family and small Qiongs all over there, oneself seeks.I turn head to connect that rabbit."
Chen Qing Yun's one Zheng immediately calls a way:"Feed, husband, you can't cast away my a person this black Gu Long the place of the Dong?"
I nod a way:"You call several bottoms, small Qiong they will come over to pick you up."
Say I also no longer talk more, a head of is firm to go into water, dynasty water pond direction urgently and hotfoot visit.Suddenly think of the words said by Chen Qing Yun while visiting forked road, in my heart on moving, hence turn but the dynasty Qi hole visit.
Arrive at Qi hole, but didn't see Han Ning Dong's figure, but ground up sprinkled the water stains of Li to prove a woman in the hole.Remember last time in this situation in the hole, I some clear Wus got up:See to this hole to the point to certainly have dark hole!
"Han Ning Dong!"I loudly call get up.
But interjection don't, back a burst of cool breeze blow to kiss but lead, immediately the that lonesome voice of Han Ning Dong thereafter spreads:"You get here to dry what?Did they all come over?"
I am one Zheng, turn round to pass by.At turn round of in a flash, my whole body all unexpectedly at shiver, seem back is taking place one let people incredible affair,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, a miracle is generally being born.
After death and quietly stand a women, 1 looks only 20 how old women.
This is confessedly the true feature that I am clear to see Han Ning Dong for the first time, probably proceed from after a hole we such as stranger of awakening, she didn't make use of a "Huan fog mirror is like" within"water month mirror heart" heart method this time and exposed oneself completely at present at me.
I can never forget this face, not only because this is a Qing city Qing country, reverse the face of myriad living things, and because the blemish on its face let to deeply feel a sorry pole in my heart.
Being fresh must let clearly people shocked facial outline, still take care of the young delicate as if must young girl sort milk of the clear Jie skin, work properly Xia but very clear black Mou quiet medium gleam intelligence and supercilious Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment